On Cork’s 96FM 23rd, 24th, & 25th May 2019
The Mercy will also be holding a bumper Coffee Break for Radiothon, on Thursday, 23rd of May in the Drawing Room, 1st Floor, Mercy University Hospital, from 9am-1pm. All are welcome!
How can you get involved?
- Hold your own Coffee Break at work, home or school. Register for your Coffee Break pack now.
- Organise a No Uniform Day in your school. Register for a No Uniform Day pack.
- Be a Change Collector and collect coins during the run-up to Radiothon. Get your Change Box here.
- If you are a Business, Retail Outlet or Club, and would like to collect for Radiothon, call us on 021 4223137.
- Or maybe you’d like to become a Friend for Life by giving each month?
Funds raised from Radiothon in 2018 contributed to the following:
This year’s Giving for Living Radiothon will support cancer services in Cork in; the Mercy Hospital Foundation, Cork University Hospital, Marymount Hospice, Breakthrough Cancer Research and Cork Arc Cancer Support House.
If you would like to be part of Radiothon at the Mercy, contact Deirdre on 021 4223135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Radiothon and how you can become involved log onto www.radiothon.ie