Join Team Mercy for your Marathon
Take on the challenge of a marathon and raise money to support advancements in research, diagnosis, treatments and care of patients at Mercy University Hospital. We’re always delighted to hear from people taking part in marathons in aid of The Mercy Hospital Foundation.
Luckily, the number of marathons held in Ireland each year is growing and runners have plenty of choice across the country, from Dingle to Longford!
What do you do to run for the Mercy?
Once you’ve registered for your marathon, please get in touch with Deirdre to discuss running for the Mercy. Email Deirdre@mercyfundraising.ie or phone 021 4223135.
Get support behind you
Why not set up your own iDonate page and encourage friends and family (near and far) to show their support by donating on your sponsorship page. It’s easy to set up your own sponsorship page, see how it’s done here.
Irish Marathons 2016
Here’s just a selection of some of the marathons taking place across Ireland this year.
- Connemarathon April 23rd 2017
- Wexford Half Marathon April 23rd 2017
- Great Limerick Run April 20th 2017
- Rivermoy Half Marathon May 13th 2017
- Lakes of Killarney Marathon May 13th
- Tullaroan Marathon, Kilkenny June 3rd 2017
- Cork City Marathon June 5th 2017
- Forest Marathon June 10th 2017
- Stonemad Multistage Marathon June 17th 2017
- Waterford Viking Marathon June 24th 2017
- Achill Half Marathon June 1st 2017
- Run Killarney June 22nd 2017
- Achill Ultra Marathon June 22nd 2017
- Donegal Marathon August 20th 2017
- Longford Marathon August 27th 2017
- Dingle Marathon September 2nd 2017
- Medieval Marathon Kilkenny September 16th 2017
- Mooathon Donegal September 24th 2017
- Galway Bay Run October 7th 2017
- Dublin Marathon October 29th 2017
For further information, please contact Deirdre. Email Deirdre@mercyfundraising.ie or phone 021 4223135.