Join Team Mercy for your Marathon
Take on the challenge of a marathon and raise money to support advancements in research, diagnosis, treatments and care of patients at Mercy University Hospital. We’re always delighted to hear from people taking part in marathons in aid of The Mercy Hospital Foundation.
Luckily, the number of marathons held in Ireland each year is growing and runners have plenty of choice across the country, from Dingle to Longford!
What do you do to run for the Mercy?
Once you’ve registered for your marathon, please get in touch with Deirdre to discuss running for the Mercy. You can contact us here or phone 021 4223135.
Get support behind you
Why not set up your own iDonate page and encourage friends and family (near and far) to show their support by donating on your sponsorship page. It’s easy to set up your own sponsorship page, see how it’s done here.
Irish Marathons 2018
Here’s just a selection of some of the marathons taking place across Ireland this year.
- Connemarathon April 22nd, 2018
- Wexford Half Marathon April 29th, 2018
- Great Limerick Run May 6th, 2018
- Rivermoy Half Marathon May 19th, 2018
- Lakes of Killarney Marathon May 12th, 2018
- Tullaroan Marathon, Kilkenny June 2nd, 2018
- Cork City Marathon June 3rd, 2018
- Waterford Viking Marathon June 30th, 2018
- Achill Half Marathon July 7th, 2018
- Donegal Marathon August 19th, 2018
- Dingle Marathon September 1st, 2018
- Galway Bay Run October 6th, 2018
- Dublin Marathon October 28th, 2018
For further information, please contact Deirdre. Contact us here or phone 021 4223135.