Join Team Mercy for your Marathon
Take on the challenge of a marathon and raise money to support advancements in research, diagnosis, treatments and care of patients at Mercy University Hospital. We’re always delighted to hear from people taking part in marathons in aid of The Mercy Hospital Foundation.
Luckily, the number of marathons held in Ireland each year is growing and runners have plenty of choice across the country, from Dingle to Longford!
What do you do to run for the Mercy?
Once you’ve registered for your marathon, please get in touch with Caitríona to discuss running for the Mercy. You can contact us here or phone 021 4223132.
Get support behind you
Why not set up your own EveryDayHero page and encourage friends and family (near and far) to show their support by donating on your sponsorship page. It’s easy to set up your own sponsorship page, see how it’s done here.
Irish Marathons 2020
Here’s just a selection of some of the marathons taking place across Ireland this year.
- Connemarathon, April 19th, 2020
- Wexford Half Marathon, April 26th, 2020
- Great Limerick Run, May 3rd 2020
- Rivermoy Half Marathon, May 23rd 2020
- Glendalough ‘Lap of the Gap’ Marathon, May 23rd 2020
- Cork City Marathon May 31st, 2020
- About Portumna Forest Marathon, June 6th 2020
- About Half on the Head (Kerryhead half Marathon and 10k run), June 20th 2020
- Waterford Viking Marathon June 20th 2020
- Cahir Half Marathon and Relay, July 4th 2020
- Achill Half Marathon July 4th, 2020
- Brandon Bay Half Marathon and 10km run, July 11th 2020
- About Donegal Wild Atlantic Marathon, July 19th 2020
- Seven Sisters Skyline, August 15th-16th 2020
- Tullamore Harriers Quinlan Cup Half Marathon, August 29th 2020
- About Longford Marathon, August 30th 2020
- Dingle Marathon, September 5th 2020
- Medieval Marathon Marathon, September 12th 2020
- Galway Bay Run, October 3rd 2020
- KBC Dublin Marathon, October 25th 2020
- Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon, November 28th 2020
For further information, please contact Caitríona. Contact us here or phone 021 4223132.