Mercy Stars Prize winners
A great night was had by all at The Mercy Stars evening at The Radisson Blu, Little Island on Friday, September 27th. The event recognizes those individuals, teams and fundraising volunteers who go the extra mile for patients and colleagues at the Mercy University Hospital. The awards are a celebration of all that is great about the staff behind the Mercy University Hospital’s care for patients and their families in Munster as well as our many fundraising volunteers. Congratulations to this year’s winners listed below!
We have lots of photos from the night on our Facebook page. Click here to view.
- Church gate Collector of the year 2019 ? Nancy Kenny
- Face to Face Fundraiser of the Year 2019 – Ross Kearney
- Mercy Stars School Fundraiser of the Year 2019?? Kinsale Community School
- Civil Service Hero of the Year 2019 – Irish Naval Service
- Mercy Stars Corporate Partnership of the Year 2019 ? Red Hat
- Mercy University Hospital Foundation Hospital Hero of the Year 2019 – Siobhan Kennedy
- Event Organiser of the Year 2019?? Adrian McAuliffe
- Mercy Stars Hero of the Year 2019?? Betty O’Sullivan
- Mercy Stars Volunteer Fundraiser of the Year 2019?? Mary Buckley
- Mercy Stars Challenge Event Organiser of the Year 2019 2019?? Catherine Kelly
- Clinical Team of the Year 2019 – Occupational Therapy Department?
- Ward Team of the Year 2018?- Emergency Department
- Support Services Team of the Year 2018?- Human Resource (HR) Team?
- Hospital Services Team of the Year 2018?- Friends of the Mercy Volunteers
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Noreen Brickley
- 40 Years of Service
- Evelyn O Byrne
- Marie Byron
- Norma Twomey
- Bernice Galvin
- Cathy O Connor
- Noreen Brickley
- Jean Moore O Sullivan
Proudly supported by: